Thursday, November 26, 2015

Evaluation of blog experience

I liked the experience of writing every week, it was interesting.

I don’t write a lot in English, but when I do is mostly on internet, such as some websites. The exercise of writing on the blog it wasn’t difficult, sometimes I didn’t know how to express some ideas, but I searched them of wordreference and discover new words and expressions.

I always read the comments of my classmates, it is important to know the opinion of them and what they are thinking, and obviously I read the comments of the teacher. Also I really like to read the blogs of my classmates, I enjoy that exercise, because they have good ideas, and sometimes I learned about different things.

I don’t have any relevant suggestions, the topics were really different and let us talk about many things, like movies, nature, our careers, pictures and other stuffs. Sometimes I don’t like the topics that we have to write, but most of them were nice and easy to explain about it.

The experience was good because I could write every week about different themes, because I don’t use to write a lot in English, so obviously the experience increase my vocabulary. In general I learn new words and expression.




4 comments: