Thursday, November 19, 2015

Noesnalaferia

Today I’m going to talk about the journalistic website called “Noesnalaferia”

This website was created for students of journalism at Universidad de Chile, and then they continue with the project until today.
The website includes four sections: geopolitics, social life, television and sports. More than just tell news, they think about that and share their opinion, sometimes in a satiric way. Mostly in politics and economics aspects. Also, they interact a lot with the people on social networks, they share pictures, write status and inside this, they have like "two sections", one of these is repudiation and the other is homage, they write their ideas and the people can send theirs too.
I like to visit this website because they write really interesting things, they do good criticizes about relevant, interesting and funny topics.
I don’t visit the website every day, just when I have time. I follow them on twitter and facebook, so when they share a publication I take advantage of read the articles.

 I really recommend this site, because they have a good opinion, you can learn about hot news and laugh at the same time. 

4 comments:

  1. noesnalaferia is a good combination between hot news and sense of humour, they make the news look more interesting

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this site, your "acid" humor is very funny!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Chopi, they are really funny!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i didn't who the author of the blogs were from

    ReplyDelete