Thursday, October 29, 2015

A photograph I like

  In fact, I don’t have any favorite photo and I don’t want to think today. Also, it is really hard choose just one picture, because there are a lot of photos that represents important moments for me.       
  So I decided to search in internet for some ranking of the best photos of the world, and I found this one, and I really liked it. Obviously, this picture does not represent an amazing moment on history, or means a lot of things, but I found it really beautiful. I like the contrast of colors between the dark background and the colorful bubble; in general I like the esthetic of the photograph.

  This picture was taken this year by Rudi Steenbruggen, a Dutch photograph. And his picture was in a competition called Sony World Photography Awards 2015. Rudi did not won, because as I said before don’t represent a powerful moment, just is pretty and a perfect shot.



4 comments: