Thursday, October 15, 2015

My future job

At this time of my career it’s to hard to say what the job that I want for life is, but based on my preferences I would like to work on printed journalism, like a magazine or maybe a newspaper, writing reports or articles. The themes I would like to cover include music, cinema, or culture in general. I wouldn’t like to work on television, maybe ‘behind the cameras’ but not as a main personality, and other thing I would never want to report, is sports, but specifically football, I don’t like it at all.

I really would like to travel in my job, actually that is one of the reasons that I choose my career, I want to discover many countries and cultures. And then write about them, like food, people, landscapes, or anything interesting about those places.

I wouldn’t like to work on an office, of course the printed journalism must be worked on a room with computer, but I want to report the news on the ‘street’ and after that, write them on an office.

I don’t know if I want to continue another career after graduated, maybe I would like to do a ‘Magister’. Icei give one about ‘Comunicación social, I would like to make it in the future, because sounds really interesting. 

9 comments:

  1. a master's degree is always useful for our professional life

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to travel and know different cultures too, and maybe do a TV show about it haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sure you will be a very good reporter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. One of the reasons why I choose journalism is the travel thing too, we can go on a trip sometime, Javi :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahahah the picture! very funny!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Journalism looks so interesting! I like the careers that implicates travels and learn new things :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think that the journalist want action, specifically social action.

    ReplyDelete
  8. haha your are very modest for dont want appear in the cameras!! i like it :D

    ReplyDelete