Thursday, October 22, 2015

How green am I?

I think there is not much public information about environmentally friendly practices. Sometimes, in the school they teach you about ecology. And television occasionally show advertising about protect the ecosystem and world, but there isn’t enough.

To be honest, I am not an ecologist, because I’m not really involved in the theme. I know it is so important and is the job of all of us. But, when I can, I try to collaborate with the planet, for example, sometimes I prefer walking instead of taking the subway or the bus, and I attempt to take shorter showers.

I haven’t joined any eco-organisations, because as I said before I’m not really involved in the topic. And also I don’t have much time to be really committed with the group.

In general, I think people is Santiago don’t care at all about the city. They always throw rubbish on the streets. The most common, is when people smoke and then leave the fag-end in any place, that’s a really worst habit!


People need to change their minds, and be aware, because with little things, you can change a lot. And we can make a nice and better world for the future generations. If we continue contaminating, they will not enjoy nature, such as lakes, rivers or forests. It’s time to make a change, starting with few things, like turning off the television when you are not watching it. Let's begin with these changes :D

5 comments:

  1. I agree with Chopi, I was touched by your words :)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm very agree with the last paragraph, and with that people here on Santiago don't take care of their city :( its a sad reality. By the way nice picture!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm very agree with you. We have to change!
    PD: i love wall-e

    ReplyDelete