Thursday, October 8, 2015

El Clan

The last movie I saw at the cinema was “El Clan”, an Argentinian movie directed by Pablo Trapero. The story is based on a horrible true story that happened in the 80s. The plot is about “Puccio Clan”, a family who kidnapped and killed people. The father of the family called Arquímedes Puccio (Guillermo Francella), was the leader and he involved his son Alejandro Puccio (Peter Lanzani). The modus operandis was kidnap rich people, and then demand big sum of money for the ransom, but the victims didn't survive, because after the kidnappers received the money they were murdered.              I really enjoy this movie, achieved all my expectations. The story is so good related and the actors did a job good too.  The end of the movie was so unexpected, that blew my mind.                                 I recommend this film dear classmates. If you go to watch it, you won’t regret it. 

6 comments: